Building complex applications with Angular.js and MEAN stack.
HTML is great for declaring static documents, but it fails when we try to use it for declaring dynamic content in web-applications. With Angular.js the HTML is extended so it is extraordinarily expressive, readable, and quick to develop. Angular.js is the most adopted framework for developing single page applications between enterprises and startups.
See the real world app we have recently built.
Online superpowers for tradies
The Hero Work Application was built with a MEAN stack and had relatively big scope: ~ 150 screens and modals. Angular.js together with module lazy loading made the application fast to load and very smooth to use even on lower spec mobile devices.
The app features include:
- job workflows - creating and adjusting common services, fast pricing, job status progress and reporting
- document generation - quotes, estimates, invoices, terms & conditions
- events and reminders - date, notes, navigation to address, e-mail and SMS reminders to all parties, google calendar integration
- reporting and synchronization with popular invoicing apps like Xero.
- staff management - multiple accounts within organisation with different access roles
- configurable external website widget for price estimation and bookings
- server side allows smooth synchronization between devices and is built to scale to millions of users.
Simple app to log your work, set your daily goals and see your performance filtered by date.
Hire Node Vision Angular Developers
- individual approach
- years of expertise with Angular.js
- your goals are our goals!